INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Preparing myself to enter highschool, and being oh-so-excited that only 3 people from my middle school were going to be attending the one I was.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Going nuts preparing my wedding.
Five snacks you enjoy:
2) Jello (sugar free of course)
3) Reeses Cups
5) Sugar free water ice from Rita’s
Five songs to which you know all the lyrics: This is a toughy, I can’t fit it all into 5!
1) The Blower’s Daughter (Damien Rice)
2) Lucky One (Alison Krauss)
3) All of the Brad Paisley songs
4) All of the SheDaisy songs
5) All of Eric Church’s songs
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1) Buy a southern-style plantation home
2) Buy a house in Hawaii
3) Quit my job
4) Pay off debt
5) Take care of my parents
Five bad habits:
1) Biting my nails
2) shopping (I also choose to view this as a good habit ;)
4) impatience (especially while driving)
5) Never wanting to exercise
Five things you like doing:
1) Spending time with family
2) ROAD TRIPS!
3) Spending time with my friends
4) Date Nights!
Five things you would never wear again:
I say, never say never. You never know what the fashion industry will convince the world is beautiful!
Five favorite toys:
What am I, a child?